Monday, January 26, 2009

Meal Challenges and Vitamins

I had a good day today but still cannot eat very much at one sitting and end up eating all day. I eat a little bit and then go back an hour later and eat some more. It is a constant process. I am taking the chewable vitamins and am really getting tired of those. They are chewable and like horse pills. You have to eat 2 multi's and 3 calciums a day and it just seems to consume the day. I am also taking a protein supplement called Matrix and it is a chocolate shake. Between that and the vitamins, it just stinks. But, it will work out in time.

Dr. Clements mentioned to me that the liver stores 5 months of B12. I assume sometime later in the spring I will have to start taking those injections. I am not looking forward to it.

I do not know how much weight I have lost, since I do not have a scale. I assume its a lot but not sure.

No comments: