Monday, December 29, 2008

36 Hours Away

I am now 36 hours away from the surgery and am starting to get scared of the whole thing. I ordered my vitamins and protein shake from bariatricadvantage.com today and should get those by the end of the week. Those are not cheap but I think that it will be worth the money.

I ordered:

-Calcium Citrate
-Multivitamin
-Protein Mix

With the shipping, it was $96 dollars.

Dr. Clements recommended this site in one of his support group meetings.

The gout attack that I was dealing with a couple of weeks ago continues to plague me in some minor joint knee pain. I am now wearing a knee brace and that has helped a lot.

Jamie called and told me to be there at 5am on 12/31 Wednesday morning. I guess I am starting the New Year off right.

I cannot eat solid foods on Tuesday and have to eat clear liquids only. Tonight is my last supper. I am dreading the starvation tomorrow.

I think that I am going to go out and have a Ribeye steak. Of course, that will not do much to help the gout. But, it should be a nice treat.

No comments: