Sunday, May 31, 2009

Limitless Energy

I am just amazed at how much energy that I now have. I have been working in the yards all weekend and took my son fishing today. Not really even tired.

The jeans that I bought last month are getting too big. I continue to lose a substantial amount of weight and am now down around 210 lbs. Never thought that I would weigh below 200 again in my life. But, I think that this just might happen.

Things continue to go just fine. Other than the odd back pain from the last post, I am good.

I haven't had a problem with loose skin but my daughter did comment on the appearance last week. So, I didn't realize it but I guess that it is a problem. Well, there are bigger problems in life that people deal with. I will take flabby arms over diabetes any day.

I am really up on the gastric bypass and glad that I did it. It was the right decision. Still need to go see Dr. Clements at UAB.

No comments: