Friday, June 12, 2009

Vitamins

I have a confession, I have not been taking my vitamins. The thing is, my body no longer absorbs calcium, b12 and many others. I need to take a vitamin supplement every day, but I just don't. I know it is bad, but it is a pain in the behind. They have to be chewable vitamins and they are cow pills. Jeez, I guess I should get some blood work. Anyways, just thought I would fess it to you guys. I know of a family friend that had the surgery several years ago and never took her calcium. She now has a bone degenerative disease and lots of issues with bones. So, I guess I need to take them. In fact, I think I will go now and take them. Gastric bypass changes a lot of things and this is just one of those. You can't undo this, it is forever.

I also need to go back and see Dr. Clements at UAB. It has been a while.

No comments: