Friday, May 15, 2009

Back Pain

I have noticed that by lower back hurts a good bit now. Not low back pain, but like at the very end of my tail bone. Lot of back pain in my medical history but I have never had pain in this particular spot. It is especially bad as I sit for a long time. I spoke with my barber and she had gastric bypass a few years back. She said that until the muscles adjust to the new weight distribution that I would have these strange pains. Not much concerned, it is more of a discomfort. But thought that it would be worth a mention.

I haven't gone to see Dr. Clements in a while and thinking of making an appointment. I need to check this blog to see the last time.

I continue to be gout free and the sleep apnea has improved in the past few days. Not sure about my weight right now but my clothes continue to get larger.

No comments: