Monday, September 14, 2009

Exercise

Finally convinced myself to start to the gym today and went this morning for a 30 - 45 minute workout, my first since the Gastric Bypass. Did some light nautilus and then 20 minutes on the exercise bike. I am expecting to be sore. I will keep everyone posted as to my progress. I have noticed that my back hurts constantly and I think that it is muscle deterioation. If my muscles have deterioated past the point of holding up my frame, then it seems logical to me that you could expect to have some pain. Anyways, I am going to try the exercise for a few weeks and see if I can have any improvement.

As a side note, my gout has not bothered me since the last really big attack in the spring.

Still have made my 6 month appointment with Dr. Clements at UAB but plan on doing that today.

Weight is at 200 lbs right now. Total loss around 70 - 75 lbs.

No comments: