Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Gaining Weight

I AM GAINING WEIGHT!!! (5lbs)

It is devastating but true and I don't know what to do. The pattern that was set early on with many meals over the day, due to the fact that I couldn't eat much at each meal is starting to be a problem because now I can eat more at each sitting. As a result, I am eating more often and bigger quantities. Ergo...weight gain. The bigger issue is, I can't stop. Since Gastric Bypass Surgery, I now have a much stronger appetite. I can't control it. I get weak and it feels like I haven't eaten in weeks. I have to eat. My levi's are getting tighter and I can just feel it happening. HELP!!!

I am going to try and dial it back a bit. I will keep you all posted.

Take a look at the graphs for weight loss and, statistically speaking, a weight bounce after the surgery is not uncommon. But, it is depressing beyond anything that I can describe. Not to mention, I am sure that many folks will look at this and think I have lost my mind to put on weight.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to let you know that you've done excellent job to gave us information about Gastric Bypass .......Thank you for sharing such a knowledgeable information..:)
mini gastric bypass surgery Tijuana

raj sharma said...

Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.
Gr8…Keep it up!!!!
m2m communications

summer27 said...

Gastric bypass surgery is costly but how about this formula from rocalabs they said you will have the same effect of gastric bypass with out doing the surgery?

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! And thank you for sharing your methods how to lose weight fast!!

Unknown said...

Don't be afraid - sometimes it's totally normal. Just keep doing what you do for lose weight, just it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That's pretty bad. I wish you good luck. Just don't lose your hope and will, try not to eat, drink a lot of water instead.