Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sleep Apnea and Sick

Since my gastric bypass, I have been sleep apnea clear. But, it has come back and then some. In addition, I have been really sick lately and feel like I have the flu. Gagging all the time. I am not feeling well. Going to see Dr Clements at UAB on Friday. After the way his nurse treated me last time, I am hesitant to go back.

Trip to California went fine, no major issues. Well, there is one. Diarrhea. Really, really bad. Not sure why, it just started and would not let up. Got back home and it continued. Took a dose of questran and some pepto and cleared it up. Hasn't bothered me since.

Curious to see how much weight I have lost. But, the sleep apnea issue is not good, not good at all. I am low, really really low.

This is an exceptionally difficult journey, don't let anyone tell you it is the easy way out. It is like taking the Kansas Turnpike, once your on that's it. You are there and not getting off. Doesn't make the trip any less easy but you just have no exits when you need a break.

No comments: